My Seven Chakras is podcast dedicated in aligning its listeners with holistic ways of rediscovering health. So often we get caught up in our busy work schedules that we fail to nurture our own selves. Success comes with health first. Without health, one cannot enjoy their success.
I was approached by the founder of My Seven Chakras podcast, Aditya Jaykumar for an interview to discuss my approach to optimal health. For me, optimal health comes when we establish a connection and balance with our 3 Jewels of Existence (mind, body and health).
Our interview covers my personal life story, my inspiration, why I created my own style of yoga called “Yoga Do,” and how I seek to help others. Check out the interview here http://www.mysevenchakras.com/paulnijar/
Here’s a link for an interview I did with an internet radio station called, Fuel Radio. This station is a one-stop-shop for entrepreneurs of all ages who are looking to contribute towards making the world a better place. Make sure to visit www.fuelradio.com for inspiration, information, and business tools.
I had a great time being interviewed by Rod Janz. His dad actually started the station back in 2009. Rod revived the station in 2014 when he had a “Aha moment” and decided dedicate his time towards making the internet and the world a better place.
Check out our conversation at this link!
Stitcher Link: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/fuel-radio
Have you heard of the Daddy Blogger? If not you need to get yourself plugged in. Daddy Blogger is a blog site that shares information about family-based products/services and the perspective of fatherhood based on the owner.
Ricky Shetty is the man behind this great machine. Ricky runs many networking events and conferences in the Vancouver, BC area. He also interviews people as part of his online TV show. I was given the opportunity to be the featured blogger for May and an interview by Ricky!
Check out the video interview below!
This was part of a recent topic I discussed at 23seven Performance Studio.
In the presentation, I explained what introspection is and why it plays a pivotal role entrepreneurial success. The key points I covered are as follows:
1. Introspection defines your “Why”
- Without your way, you have no way of differentiating yourself from your competitors. There are already many similar businesses out there, but what makes one more appealing than the next, is their reason for being. I know I would much rather do business with someone who has a deeper meaning beyond simply making money.
- This is the #1 step in starting your business. This step comes before the business plan, before fundraising, and before market research.
- This is the key component to finding fulfillment in the business you are operating. Money rarely satisfies an individual over the long run.
2. Introspection keeps you focused.
- We all have many talents that we carry throughout our lives. The problem with many of us is that we are eager to share all we can do, all at once. This dilutes our talents. “A jack of all trades is a master of none.”
- It helps you become specialized. When you are so focused on the one service, you sets you up as an expert in that field. Now you become the go-to person, when people are looking for a specific service.
3. Introspection reduces chances of stress.
- We become so eager to take on many jobs so we can get money. In doing this, our plates becomes too full. The average business professional has 30-100 new projects on their plate. How cannot one not be stressed at this point?
- On average 40% of business professionals lay awake at night due to their level of stress.
- When you understand what your core values are in your business, you can better manage the projects that fit your mission, as opposed to trying to take it all on. The projects that you signed up for and are putting off, typically are the ones that do not resonate with your core values.
Defining Your Core Values:
- Make a list of what you value most. (family, health, freedom, money…)
- Meditate. Inward reflection is huge in defining what you are most compelled by.
- Deep breathing. This helps bring clarity from the erratic thoughts that pollute our mind every moment of the day.
- “Me Breaks.” Taking mini breaks behind your desk and rewarding yourself for completed tasks will better align you with the things that make you happy. If you are always on the go, chances are, your level of stress will be high. This will distract you from your core values. As result, you may find yourself a slave to your business and the relentless demands from your customers.
Check the full presentation below!
I was very fortunate enough to be featured on the “Money For Lunch” part of Blog Talk Radio. The radio interviews various entrepreneurs and authors, showcasing the work they are doing within defined industries.
I was very excited and honored to be interviewed by Bert Martinez!
Click the link for the March 19, 2015 interview with Bert Martinez. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/moneyforlunch/2015/03/19/bert-martinez-speaks-with-steve-forbes-tony-neumeyer-and-guests
23seven Performance & Conditioning Gym is located in South Surrey, BC. It is a personal training studio that specializes in kettlebell and Olympic lifting. They limit the group classes to no more than 6 people, to allow for better focus and attention to be put on an individual’s needs.
23seven Performance & Conditioning Gym also hosts the South Surrey Business Network meetings. They invite affluent business professionals to speak in front of an audience of business professionals looking to get a jump on their business.
I was fortunate to be asked to speak on how to stay on track for New Year’s Resolution Goals.
Check it out!
An interview segment on the “The Harpreet Singh Show” where I discuss my book.
Harpreet Singh is a TV personality in Vancouver, BC. He mainly interviews different people within the Punjabi community. He covers various topics in his shows. When Harpreet is off camera, you can find him on air at the local radio station called Redfm Radio.
It was a pleasure and an honor to be interviewed by Harpreet Singh! You can check out the video of our TV interview at the link below.
What an awesome opportunity to share a part of me with a large audience. My hope is for people to be able to find something within the interview that resonates with them towards building a stronger connection with themselves and those that they are close with. http://www.thesoulmateexperience.com/a-man-with-soul-paul-nijar/
Om Times Magazine is an online based magazine that specializes in promoting content that is based on well-being, positivity, personal empowerment and spirituality. They exist to bring conscious awareness to individuals and organizations in an effort to make the world a better place.
Here’s the link to one of my articles they featured. Check it out!
They are an independent Canadian registered charity dedicated to:
- Raising awareness of the needs and abilities of people with physical disabilities
- Delivering mobility into the lives of children, teens and adults in the world who have no means to acquire a wheelchair
- Transforming lives through mobility, and with it giving to all those deprived of it by war, disease, accident, natural disaster and advanced age, independence, dignity, hope and opportunity
With the support of our Canadian and international partners and the generosity of independent sponsors CWF is transforming lives throughout the world — one wheelchair at a time.